Why Study in New-Zealand?
- Education System is based on prestigious British system
- Quality education at low cost
- Supportive learning environment
- Lively country to study
- Beautiful location
- Hospitable people
- Small country with huge development opportunities in various sectors
- Teaching methodology and personalized attention from the tutors
- High ranking of institutes in NZ
- Low cost of living as compared to other countries
- Qualification from NZ is recognized in most part of the world.
Managing your life in New-Zealand
- Planning your departure.
- Arriving in Canada.
- Accessing support services.
- Remaining visa compliant.
- Work while you study.
- Living costs and finding accommodation.
- Health and safety.
Cost of Living in New-Zealand
As compared to other countries cost of living in NZ is on the lower side. Students might spend anywhere between 10000$ -12000$ in a year while studying in NZ. This amount is inclusive of Accommodation, Food, Travel & Leisure activities.